Maharashtra Industries Minister Subhash Desai has asked his department to draft a proposal on how to restart industrial production in districts where no coronavirus cases have been found. But, there would be no permission for any industrial or business activity in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region and Pune, which have been categorised as red zones due to a large number of coronavirus cases, he said.
"I have asked my department to come up with a proposal on how to start industrial production from districts excluding Mumbai and Pune," Desai tweeted late Monday evening.
"One key demand we will be making before the Centre is extending bank loans for next couple of months so that small and medium scale industries could pay salaries to its employees," he added.
Summary of Prime Minister's Address:
Lock down to be Extended till May 03, 2020
Other important points:
1) Lockdown to be Strict for next one week
2) few activities will be allowed but these will be conditional
3) detailed guidelines will be declared tomorrow
4) from 20th April some relief will be given to areas where there are less or no cases
5) Special arrangements are being made for Rabi crop harvesting.
6) more than 220 labs are testing now.
7) we have sufficient beds available for COVID-19 patients.
8) relaxation will be removed if patients increase.
9) seven commands given by him
a) take care of old age people.
b) use Face mask prepared by you at home.
c) follow guidelines given by Ayush Department.
d) Install Arogya App on your phone.
e) help poor and needy
f) do not expel anybody from job.
g) respect COVID-19 fighters.
PM recommends Aarogya Setu app to fight against COVID19. Please download and share it using this link